Overseas Travel Insurance Plans
Travelling abroad in any unknown territory can become a nightmare in an unforeseen accident or sickness. Whether you travel individual or with family; for leisure or business trips; travel insurance makes sure your emergencies, contingencies and unplanned expenses are taken care of.
- Coverages for expenses towards sickness, medical expenses and accidental hospitalization.
- Dental Treatment Cover.
- Loss of Checked Baggage.
- Loss of Passport.
- Delay of Baggage.
- Personal Liability Cover.
- Unplanned expenses towards Trip Delayed, Cancelled, Curtailed or Postponed.
- Emergency Cash Advance .
- Hijack Cover.
- Automatic Extension of policy.
- Premiums are based on duration of the trips and continents you travel.
- No medical tests up to 85 years of age.
- Special policies available for senior citizens.
- Single and Annual Multitrip policies available.
- Maximum of 180 days cover for a single trip.
What is not covered under the policy:
- Treatment for pre-existing disease or continuing treatment.
- Routine examination where there are no signs of impairment of normal health.
- Suicide, attempted suicide or willfully inflicted injuries or illness or mental disorders.
- Pregnancy, resulting in childbirth, miscarriage, or complication.
- Cost of spectacles, contact lens, hearing aids, crutches, etc.
- Delay of baggage where intended destination is India.
- Loss not reported to police or public authority within 24 hours of the discovery of loss.
- Loss or damages caused by confiscation or detention by customs or authorities .
Disclaimer: The above is a broad indication. The actual available are as described in the policy wordings of the insurance company and will be subject to the policy terms, conditions and exclusions.